We take pride in the quality of our bicycle servicing.
You bring the bike down, we have a quick chat about what needs doing and take your details. We'll get the bike in the stand as soon as we can, check it over and phone you with a quote.
We operate a first come first serve policy. We do not take bookings for specific days. If you use your bicycle to commute, for work itself or it's your only means of transport, then let us know and we'll try our best to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Bicycle Service - £45 Labour
- Full safety check.
- Wheels, tyres and inner tubes replaced as required.
- Cables replaced as required.
- Brake pads and rotors replaced as required.
- Brakes and gears adjusted and aligned
- Drivetrain checked for wear, chain replaced as required.
- Wheel hubs checked and adjusted as required.
- Bottom bracket and headset checked.
- Seat post removed, cleaned, greased and replaced.
Charges for additional work
- £5 Replace Component
- £5 Hub Service
- £15 Headset Service
- £15 Bottom Bracket Service
- £20 Hydraulic Brake Bleed
- £15 Drivetrain Clean & Lube
- £20 Replace Drivetrain
- £10 Wheel True
- £10 Tape Drop Bars
- £20 Dirty Bike Surcharge
The labour charge does not include the cost of any parts required.
A full quote will be provided before works starts.
We work on tandems, trikes and other large pedal powered machines. In this case contact us to book a specific date to bring it to the shop. Due to space constraints we need to know when it's coming in.
We use high quality components for our services; Jagwire brake pads, stainless steel cables, grade 100 ball bearings, etc.
Please do not leave your bicycle in our shop for a long time, we're a small shop and space is always an issue.
Depending on how busy we are, we may also work on the following by agreement:
- Servicing or repairing rod-brakes
- Repairing dynamo lights
We do not work on electric scooters.