Got a bicycle to sell?
We buy used bicycles but prefer part exchange, one in, one out.
There's a lot of very cheap and badly made bicycles out there. Even if they're almost brand new, we will not buy them. Please do not take offence.
We're NOT interested in...
- Cheap 'bicycle shaped objects' that are no good to anyone.
- BMXs, we're not into that scene.
- Tandems or tricycles, we don't have the room.
- Childrens' bicycles if rusty or 'well used', people like kids bikes fresh.
- Vintage bicycles that need of a lot of work.
- Anything carbon, we just can't guarentee that it won't fall apart on you.
- Used electric bikes.
- Hybrid / town / commuter bikes.
- Classic early rigid mountain bikes.
- Touring bikes.
- Cyclocross / gravel bikes.
- Steel road bikes.
- Shoppers and folders.
- Good quality childrens bikes.
If you send us an email with photos we can let you know if we're interested in seeing it or not.
We do not buy bicycles from anyone under the age of 18 and you must provide photo and address ID if you want to sell or part exchange a bicycle.
We do sell some bikes on commission, 20% on the sale price. The bike needs to be fully serviced for sale in our shop. We will quote for any work, if needed.
We also, now and then, sell 'projects' on commssion. 'Projects' might be a frameset or a bike that's interesting but in need of a lot of work, so it's up to the new owner to take it on.
|Tuesday||10am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 6pm|
|Thursday||10am - 6pm|
|Friday||10am - 6pm|
|Saturday||10am - 6pm|
"High Tide Cycles are brilliant! Really friendly and helpful guys who did an incredible/super speedy job fixing up my bike." - Lynda
"Wow, it's like a totally new bike! Thanks!" - Sarah
"Best bike mechanic I've found, wouldn't go anywhere else now." - James