Bicycle Service - £35
The following is included in our standard bicycle service:
- Full safety check.
- Tubes / tyres replaced, as needed.
- Cables replaced, as needed.
- Brake pads replaced, as needed.
- Brakes and gears adjusted for optimal use.
- Drivetrain checked for wear.
- Bottom-bracket, headset and wheel bearings checked.
- Seat post removed, cleaned, re-greased and replaced.
The £35 labour charge does not include the cost of any parts required.
A full quote will be provided before works starts.
We use good quality components for our services; Jagwire brake pads, stainless steel cables, grade 100 ball bearings, high quality eco-friendly grease and oils. We use the same brand components for our services as we sell in the shop.
If your bicycle is extremely dirty we charge an extra £10 due to the time required to clean your bicycle before starting any work.
Additional jobs to a standard service
If you bicycle requires more work than covered above, we charge by the number of additional jobs required.
- Replace brake caliper or lever
- Replace / overhaul front derailleur
- Replace / overhaul rear derailleur
- Replace / overhaul gear-shifters
- Replace chain / freewheel / cassette
- Replace cranks or chain-rings
- Replace / overhaul bottom-bracket
- Replace / overhaul headset
- Adjust / overhaul hub
- Replace stem
- Replace handlebars
- Clean disc brake pads and rotor
- Replace forks
Pricing if additional jobs are required:
- £45 - Standard service & up to 2 additional jobs
- £55 - Standard service & up to 6 additional jobs
- £70 - Standard service & any number of additional jobs
- £20 - Wheel true
- £40 - Wheel build
- £25 - Bleed hydraulic disc brake
- £10 - Tape drop bars
Other things we do by agreement
A full quote will be provided before going ahead with any work.
- Servicing or repairing rod-brakes
- Electric bicycle repairs
- Frame and fork alignment
- Repairing dynamo lights
- Stripping stickers
- Touch-up paint work
- Cleaning rust