Bicycle Service - £40
- Full safety check.
- Tyres/tubes replaced, as needed.
- Cables replaced, as needed.
- Brake pads replaced, as needed.
- Brakes and gears adjusted for optimal use.
- Drivetrain checked for wear.
- Bottom-bracket, headset and wheel bearings checked.
- Seat post removed, cleaned, re-greased and replaced.
The £40 labour charge does not include the cost of any parts required.
A full quote will be provided before works starts.
We use good quality components for our services; Jagwire brake pads, stainless steel cables, grade 100 ball bearings, etc. We use the same components for our services as we sell in the shop.
If your bicycle is extremely dirty we may charge extra due to the fact it takes us longer to service your bike.
Additional jobs to a standard service
If your bicycle requires more work than covered above, we charge by the number of additional jobs required.
- Replace brake caliper / lever.
- Replace / overhaul front derailleur.
- Replace / overhaul rear derailleur.
- Replace / overhaul gear-shifters.
- Replace chain / freewheel / cassette.
- Replace cranks or chain-rings.
- Replace / overhaul bottom-bracket.
- Replace / overhaul headset.
- Adjust / overhaul hub.
- Replace stem.
- Replace handlebars.
- Clean disc brake pads and rotor.
- Replace forks.
Pricing if additional jobs are required:
- £55 - Standard service & up to 2 additional jobs.
- £70 - Standard service & up to 4 additional jobs.
- £85 - Standard service & up to 6 additional jobs.
- Then you're getting close to our complete strip & rebuild service.
Additional to a service with specific charges
- £20 - Complete drivetrain clean using parts washer.
- £20 - Bleed hydraulic disc brake.
- £15 - Wheel true.
- £10 - Tape drop bars.
- £20 - Very dirty bike surcharge.