Best tyre levers we've ever used!
Pedro's make some excellent bicycle tools. We also stock Park Tool products, but several Pedro's tools are better designed.
We currently hold the following in stock, but we can order anything from the full Pedro's range if you require.
- We love Pedro's tyre levers. The best we've ever used and we've used (and broken) a lot.
- Really nice shape and design, makes easy work of removing tyres.
- They come in 4 crazy colours, so you'll not loose them too easy.
- £4.00 / Pair
- Another High Tide Cycles workshop favourite.
- Forget chain whips, this vise whip works similar to a pair of locking pliers, but is designed to grab sprockets.
- Makes removing cassettes very easy, our old chain whips have gone into retirement.
- Also very useful for removing sprockets from old style stubborn freewheels when you normally have to pull out two chain whips.